- This event has passed.
All-Play Miracle Baseball League Registration Opens
2018 is the year to join the All-Play Miracle Baseball League! This is a great opportunity for your kiddos to learn to play baseball on teams with other special needs kids in a completely safe, supporting and fun environment. Volunteers will be needed to!
In case you’re not familiar with All-Play’s facilities, they include:
- Miracle League Baseball field: a rubber surfaced baseball field which serves as home for to two baseball leagues for children and young adults with disabilities;
- Nebraska Barons Wheelchair Softball Field: an asphalt surfaced wheelchair softball field with a “tennis court” painted surface and home to the multi time national champion Nebraska Barons (adult and youth) wheelchair softball teams;
- Playground: a barrier free playground with twenty three active and sixteen passive features, all joined with a ramp that traverses the entire feature and is located on a rubber surface;
- Water Park (splash pad): water falls, sprays, shoots, and bubbles out of several above ground and in ground water features – located on a flat concrete surface with easy access for everyone;
- Batting Cage: wheelchair accessible;
- Welcome center: Includes a concession stand, three family restrooms, and a storage area;
- Shade pavilion: 2,200 square foot shade area connected to the welcome center with picnic tables;
- Parking lot: 30 vehicle parking lot featuring 22 disabled parking permit stalls.