Sensory Sensitive Sunday at Chuck-e-Cheese
September 1 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every month that begins at 9:00 am on day First of the month, repeating indefinitely
Chuck E. Cheese’s is proud to support families who have children with autism and other special needs. We offer a sensory-friendly experience on the first Sunday of every month at participating locations, opening our stores two hours before their normal opening time. Our Sensory Sensory events include a trained and caring staff that work to ensure each guest has a fun-filled visit. We realize that the Chuck E. experience can be very stimulating for any child, so our mission is to create an event that allows ALL kids to be a kid.
Some of the Benefits of our Sensory Sensitive Sunday Event Include:
- Less crowding and a quieter restaurant environment
- Dimmed lighting
- The show and music turned down or off entirely
- Limited appearances by Chuck E.
- Ability to order off of full menu
- Access to play all games and rides
- All ages and siblings welcome
- No admission fees
For more information, CLICK HERE to visit their website.