The Nebraska Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) Network and Autism Society of Nebraska are hosting their annual conference in LaVista, NE from April 19-20, 2018. The Conference will start at 7:30 on both days. The Conference will feature many exhibits, breakout sessions and keynote speakers including:
- Pat Friman, Director of Clinical Services at Boys Town, will speak on “Anxiety and the Autism Spectrum” on Thursday at 8:30 AM.
- Alyson Beytien, BCBA Certified Trainer, Speaker and Mother of 3 sons with autism, will speak on “Every Day Strategies for Every Day Autism” on Thursday at 7:15 PM.
- Zach Anner, Comedian, will speak on “When Life Gives You a Wheelchair, Make Lemonade” on Friday at 8:30 AM
- Dr. Luke Tsai, Adjust Professor of Psychiatry at University of Nebraska College of Medicine, will speak on “Parents and Professionals Working Together to Maximize Children’s Potential” on Friday at 2:30 PM.
Assistive Technology Playground will also available to explore and speak to Regional Coordinators about their use.
Latest posts by Brad Wendel (see all)
- Submit Your Work for the Express-Ability Exhibit at UNO in March - February 23, 2018
- Join and Support the MDA Muscle Walk on May 5 - February 21, 2018
- Rock it with Alice and the AAP at the Rose Theater on March 31 - February 16, 2018