What is a Claimed Listing?
A CLAIMED listing means that an authorized person has validated and taken ownership of the listing on behalf of the organization/service. Basically, it means it’s legit and has been verified and updated by someone who works directly for the listing.
What do I get if I Claim my Listing?
Once you claim a listing, you will get to do all sorts of things, including …
- Modify the Description field, including adding lists and links to other websites
- Modify the Additional Details fields based on your listing’s category. If there are new fields you’d like added, you can request those too.
- Update your Contact information including address, phone and website.
- Add/update/remove links to your Social Media accounts for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
- Add/remove/re-order the images in your listing’s Image Gallery.
- Review and approve/deny reviews submitted by browsers.
- Messages submitted by browsers on your listing page will be sent directly to your e-mail address.
How do I Claim my Listing?
To claim a listing, just follow these steps:
- Log into the ASD Clubhouse using your account.
- Using Search or your direct link, open your Listing page.
- Scroll down about halfway down the page and look for the “Claim Now” button, then click on it.
- In the window that appears, enter your Name, phone number and a brief description of your ties to the organization and how that permits you to claim the listing. For example, you can stated that you are the Social Media Coordinator or the President of the company.
- Please be sure to include your e-mail address as well.
- Then click the Claim Your Business Now button.
- A message will be sent to the ASD Clubhouse Administrators of your claim request. Please allow some time for them to review and approve/deny the claim.
Once your claim has been approved, the next time you log into the ASD Clubhouse and open the listing, you will be able to edit its information, as well as upgrade it to a Featured or Premier status. If you look at your listing in a Search page, you’ll notice that is has a blue checkmark on it as well.
What if someone else has claimed my listing?
We will do our best to confirm the validity of claims whenever they come in. However, if another account has claimed your listing, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-249-2436 and we will work with you to correct the problem as quickly as possible.