- This event has passed.
2018 Omaha Autism Society Puzzle Walk
April 14 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$15
Come join us for a great family event with bounce houses for ages 1-101, carnival games, face painting, character appearances and loads of fun! This INDOOR venue allows the event to go on rain or shine–the only outdoor activity will be the Closing Ceremony Puzzle Walk (about a 3 mile Leisure Walk). During the Puzzle Walk, participants can turn back at any time to shorten the length of the walk.
- 8:45 a.m. Registration Opens
- 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. Indoor events open
- 11:00 a.m. Closing Ceremonies and 3-mile Puzzle Walk
- Early Bird Registration (prior to March 1, 2018) is $15 Adults 19 and over
- Early Bird Registration (prior to March 1, 2018) is $10 for those 18 and under
- Regular registration rates (after March 1, 2018):
- $20 Adults 19 and over
- $15 for those 18 and under
Can’t attend the actual event? No worries! Register and join us by fundraising to support the cause!
All funds raised by the Autism Society stay in Nebraska where we can directly impact the lives of our local community!
Remember to register by March 1, 2018 for the Early Bird Registration rate and by March 31, 2018 in order to be able to order a shirt. A shirt cannot be ordered by those who register after March 31. Registered participants must pick up their shirts by 9:30 am or they will forfeit the shirt. If shirts are still available on the day of the walk, they will be given out first come, first served beginning at 10:00 a.m. Those wishing to have extra shirts beyond their registration may purchase any remaining shirts for $10 each beginning at 10:00 a.m.