- This event has passed.
Compassion Fatigue Program
November 1 @ 9:30 am - 2:00 pm$10
Join the AARP NE Nebraska Caregiver Coalition and other caregivers in Nebraska and learn from knowledgeable guest speakers about the resources available for caregivers and tactics to help you on November 1 from 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM at Pemberly Place in Lincoln.
learn from two local education professionals:
- Julie Masters, PhD, Professor & Chair, Department of Gerontology, UNO
- Rod Bauer, Clinical Programs Director, Siena Francis House
Attendees will walk away with:
- An awareness of compassion fatigue and practice approaches to combat it
- An understanding of how compassion fatigue applies and affects all of us on a personal and professional level
- Resources available to help caregivers
Enjoy a panel discussion about how to care for yourself and your loved ones featuring:
- Gayleen Bradley: Care Consultants for the Aging
- Sharon Johnson: Nebraska Respite Network
- Jen Brown (PMSW, PLMHP): Lincoln Wellness Group
Registration is $10 and checks should be made payable to Saint Paul UMC. Registration fee includes lunch.