In order to claim, edit or create a new listing with the ASD Clubhouse, you need to create a user account on our system. To create a user account with us, all you need is an e-mail address or you can use an existing Gmail or Facebook account.
To create your account, follow these steps:
- Click on the Login button in the upper right-hand corner of our webpage.
- In the login window that appears, click on “Looking to create an account?”
- After the login window changes, you can enter your name, e-mail address and password.
- If you prefer to use an existing Gmail or Facebook account instead, click on either the Gmail or Facebook icon and enter your credentials from those sites.
- Put a check in the box next to “I agree to Term & Conditions“
- Click the “Create an account button.”
- After a moment, you’ll see the verification required screen appear. Go ahead and close your browser window.
- You’ll need to go to the e-mail account you used in Step 3, find our verification request e-mail and click on the link inside of it under “Please verify your account.” That will open a new browser window, verify your account and show you a happy notice confirming your account has been verified and is ready to use.
- Whenever you browse to https://asdclubhouse.com and click the Login button, now you can enter the user account information that you created.